Sunday, July 15, 2007

Work In Progress

What is a "Work in Progress" anyway? We've all heard it, but it seems as though this phrase is overused. You and I are both a "work in progress," constantly striving to improve ourselves. We all want to look better, feel better, eat better, and improve different areas of our lives. I want this site to be an outlet for us all to share our goals with diet and nutrition. I will share my findings from nutrition articles and my experiences with exercise, and welcome all of your comments.

To overuse the phrase even more, this site is a "work in progress," but I welcome the challenge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you eat more than you should just because you don't want to waste food, remember if the food is not used for your energy and maintenance it is wasted or waisted.

So throw away food instead of throwing it down.