Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Calling All Crunch Members

Well, it looks like the big day is finally going to be here... my audition to teach spin. Saturday, November 3, at 9:30 AM in Buckhead, I will be teaching a 60 minute spin class in front of Jennifer, the regional fitness director. As Will Ferrell in Anchorman would say, she's "kinda a big deal," so this is huge for me. I know that some of you go to Crunch, so if you have time next Saturday morning, please come to that class so I can see some familiar faces.

Provided that everything goes swimmingly, Jennifer will say that I am ready to have a class and I can start substituting, or even have a class of my own if there is room on the schedule.

I have lots of work to do to prepare before then. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Author said...

Awesome! Keep us posted!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck!